Wapun Meadow Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
All Welcome 
post dated to July 15 or 16  @Takiyok and @Uki

Kegana wasn't usually one to have wandering feet, but today was different. The sun held high in the air, with a slight breeze to keep the heat at bay. Her swift paws took her out of the territory at an easy pace, she had no where to be, but everything to see. 

The mongol had only been travelling for a short while, when the scent of another crossed her path. She could tell it was recent, and she had no doubt that lone wolves had been wandering about. It was something she would keep in mind to mention to Valette. For the moment, she ignored the scent. Kegana ment no harm, so she thought nothing of venturing further.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Taki was not pleased to have picked up the fresh scent of a pack wolf this near to the pups. It was what she had feared would happen the longer they were in this area. They were just too close to pack territories for comfort. 

Immediately, she began tracking the scent to its source. She found the pale stranger in a matter of minutes, which definitely meant she was too close to where her family was currently resting. She trotted closer to the stranger before flattening her ears and letting out a snarl. "I suggest you leave here now, unless you want a fight," Taki said with quiet anger. She wasn't going to take any chances and let this stranger get any closer to where the their vulnerable was.
Inuttuk
Common

146 Posts
Ooc —
The northern could not have said what woke her so late in the day - perhaps she had not completely adjusted to a nocturnal lifestyle. Perhaps the empath sensed something not quite right in the world. In either case, tapeesa found herself moving from the family slowly - with cautious steps for sleeping children were not so far away. It did not take her long to realize Takiyok had passed this way previously, only moments before. Tupilaq follows after her scent, an occasional twitch to her tail that might have been a wag.

Just as nanuk's younger sister had detected the other so too did the tundrian, the scent smothered so strongly with the smell of their own kind that it could only be a pack wolf. Her long legs and slender build lent her a speed to find them quickly. The woman was pale, but obviously southern in comparison to Takiyok and Uki. 

The berserker seemed to creep to Takiyok's shoulder, her frame taller than any of nanuk's family had ever seen it. Ragged hackles raised along her willowish frame and scarred countenance pulled back to reveal unusually long canines - she made a fearsome image. Angakkuq knows no English but the rumble that tears from her throat speaks of retaliation if the stranger doesn't do as Takiyok says - quickly. 
"And you're tired of not being strong."
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Kegana hadn't actually expected to find the lonewolf who had left the trail, having lived the life she knew most loners kept moving and didn't double back. This was different, she could smell the scent of others on the air, the woman was angry and soon accompanied by another female. Switching her gaze between the two agressors, Kegana tilted her head, resisting the urge to get angry. 

"This is neutral territory, are you seeking to lay claim to it?" If they wished to stay here it worried Kegana. The closest pack to Easthollow was Bearclaw, and it was Valette's brothers pack. They were no danger. But these wolves were unknown, they COULD be dangerous. The princess tried to keep her form neutral, although she was ready for them. 

If we get into a fight here are the Dice Rules: 1D15; ranged: 1=minimal damage, 15=serious, no death rolls.
pawprints 
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Their newest recruit was soon at her side ready to offer back up. She was a little surprised to see the quiet female look so menacing, but Taki was glad for the support, especially considering Uki didn't technically owe her anything; it brought Uki that much closer to earning some of Taki's highly guarded trust.

Taki let out a low growl at the stranger's words. She hadn't headed the warning but instead just asked her a question. Taki's body was taught with anger, and she was very close to just lunging at the female. She had no problems starting and finishing a fight with the pack wolf but decided to give her one more chance to leave. "We're not trying to claim the area, but we do have a group nearby, and so I can't let you come any closer," Taki said with confidence and command.
Inuttuk
Common

146 Posts
Ooc —
The words flying through the air, spat at each other with venom, are unintelligible to tapeesa. She wastes no time trying to figure out exactly what's said, for she can figure a gist on her own, keeping her moonlit gaze trained unwaveringly on the southerner. The tension quivering in her slender frame seemed to morph into anger as the stranger remained, as she did not heed Takiyok's words which had taken on the tones of demand.

Tupilaq remains a silent threat, the fangs to Takiyok's bite. There's a cold brutality to be found in her eyes if one could find for the angakkuq cares little for southern laws and who lives where. With a glance it becomes clear she no longer cares for excuses; a harsh growl states that the stranger go now or else.

Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
I didn't realise it was my turn!!!!

Kegana looked between the two woman. One of them seemed sensible enough to use her words, clearly she was incharge here. The mongol glared at the growl emminating from the other who hadn't utter a single word. With narrowing eyes, Keg nodded slowly. "How long will you be here?" She too held and air of confidence. These were loners travelling close to packs who had young pups. It unsettled the Easthollow packmember. 

She had no intention of getting closer, but she also didn't want them getting closer to the Stone Circle. "I would suggest you don't get any closer to us either." The woman was tense, although she showed nothing but a calm exterior. Kegana stood her ground, waiting to hear that they would maintain a safe distance, she would not be cowed by these loners.
pawprints 
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
No worries! :)

Taki glared at the stranger. Not long, she answered coolly, not wanting to give anymore details on their travel plans. Her citrine gaze tracked the similarly-colored female's every move, looking for any signs she might attack. 

We don't plan on getting near any claimed territories, Taki said in response to the female's second statement. So, why don't you turn around and walk back to your pack, and we can all leave here without a fight, Taki added a second later, irritation in her voice. She had no problem taking on this wolf, but it would take far less time if she just headed Taki's warning and got the fuck out of here. So, unless there was more to say, Taki would turn and head back to her pack. She glanced at Uki as she turned, making sure she followed.
Inuttuk
Common

146 Posts
Ooc —
Things appear to be cooling down, the two are talking rather than snarling and spitting words at each other. Her lips remained peeled back from her fangs - though not so harshly as before. She's unsure exactly what is going on but she doesn't like the southerner's tone or attitude. The berserker is particularly angered - an instinctual response - by the woman's ignorant proximity to the children.

She remains behind Takiyok, determined not to get in the way or distract her, as silent reinforcement.