Broken Boulder The first lead
42 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
@Seabreeze and @Sirius. I'll get this started! Idk if @Alarian needs a tag or not?

They quickly headed toward the area Seabreeze had told him of. He gave the area a quick sniff, finding it filled with wolf scent which spoke of a good sized pack being here. He was curious as to how Seabreeze kept order running this pack, if her and Olive ran it together or if there was an alpha male by her side. He sat down in the grass, turning to give Sirius a look filled with excitement and a hint of fear.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He's with @Seabreeze when he spots the pair at the borders; she's just told him (and @Delight?) about the potential recruits, and he's pleased to see they're already here. It's a good sign, he thinks. He glances between them, suddenly aware of his lack of a second eye and rather self-conscious about it, and slows his approach as he draws near.
Welcome to the Bracken Sanctuary, He offers a smile he hopes is welcoming. Drakonis and Sirius, right? Seabreeze was just telling me about you; I'm Alarian, Governor of the Sanctuary. She said you're in need of a place to stay?
42 Posts
Ooc —
Drakonis's look was returned by a silent and almost imperceptible smile, the calmness of it giving Drako the courage he needed to look perky as Alarian and Seabreeze showed up. He gave the woman a smile and then turned to the male, dipping his head in a bowing fashion to show his respect. "Yes, thats us! Sirius here is a bit nervous and shy around new people, so he won't be speaking much but I promise he's grateful for the offer. We would love to stay...I am interested in speaking with Olive and getting to know a bit of my heritage." He paused for a moment and turned to Sirius, giving him a chance to speak up like he always did as a way to try and push him a bit. His brother gave a slight shake of his head and Drakonis shrugged good naturedly "I cannot promise to stay forever. I can promise that while we are given shelter we will help out as much as possible" he finished speaking and gave a slow wag of his tail, blue eyes flicking back and forth between the two Sanctuary members before settling back on Alarian.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He listens, watching both of the men closely. It's not the most ideal of arrangements, but they are a Sanctuary — and they've never required loyalty in exchange for aid. Or anything, really. Sounds great, He says, gesturing further into the territory and turning to lead them in. While you're here, your rank will be Cipher — the lowest, but rank doesn't mean a whole lot in the Sanctuary. The dens are under the split boulder in the center of the territory, and toward the outskirts there's a creek. As he speaks, he gestures in the direction of each place with his muzzle. Then he turns to the two. Is there anything else you need right now?
42 Posts
Ooc —
Loyalty meant a lot to him but he knew he couldn't swear himself to a pack when he had just gotten the first sign of hope in finding his father. Even so he felt he should try to do something other then promise hunting and patrolling while here. He pondered this as Alarian gave them their ranks and told them where they'd stay. "That's understandable. I hope...that in the long term we end up staying." he said graciously and then turned to Sirius, to see if he'd say anything. His brother simply shook his head and so Drakonis turned to Alarian once more with a smile "No thank you. Is there anything you need? Or the Sanctuary as a whole?" he asked.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
wrapping this up!
He can only offer a smile in response to the male's first words; he hopes so too, but it doesn't seem right to pressure anyone. The point of being a Sanctuary is being safe, right? When he hears his question, he pauses a moment.
Not particularly — but we do have pups, so having more hunters is always a good thing, He tells him, glancing briefly to his brother as well as he speaks. It's odd leaving him out of the conversation entirely, but he feels a little bad for the guy, so he leaves it alone. Thank you, though. If you need anything, I'll be around — and there's Delight, too. The Sanctuary's Chancellor. My boyfriend, he wants to add somewhat childishly, but he doesn't. It's just nice to know he could.
With that, he leaves the pair to get settled in, marveling at the drastic way the Sanctuary's population tends to change.