Blacktail Deer Plateau "I can teach you how to bottle fame,"
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Rue had been having trouble adjusting to the group sleeping arrangements in the Door, and most nights she either did not sleep at all or she bedded down in different spots around the territory. Because of this the new recruit was often up before the sunrise warmed the dew off of the plateau's grasses, and she was already out and about when Liri called. It took her very little time to materialize at the gathering point beside the stream. 

"Hello Liri," Rue greeted her alpha. She approached the alabaster woman to nudge against her amicably, tail fluttering in a way that was friendly although still a bit restrained. Rue was warming up to her pack, but she was still Rue after all. She pulled back in order to recline to her haunches and wait for other arrivals.

"I've been exploring the territories around the plateau.." she offered conversationally, "..And I was wondering if there was anything I should be keeping an eye out for." Rue was very much enjoying her explorations, but she would happily mix business with pleasure if there was any way she could be simulataneously assisting her pack. As a yearling, Rue had spent many long days gathering supplies for the medicine wolf, but all of the plants here were so different. 
Messages In This Thread
"I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 13, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - September 13, 2018, 10:37 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - September 13, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Minori - September 14, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - September 14, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Corvus - September 15, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 26, 2018, 07:02 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - October 03, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - October 04, 2018, 07:24 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 04, 2018, 11:36 AM