Phoenix Maplewood flowers feat
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
She dare not move from her position, despite one not being an alpha. Surely he was a beta then, mentioning that he was a rank below the one beside him. He still was a respectable wolf then of a higher ranking, her bow would remain. Even her dark head stayed close to the ground, not meeting their gaze as she opened her maw to answer questions, "I am Desdemona." There was no surname she could bare worthy to, and she was never granted a middle name. She has always been, and will be, Desdemona.

She fell silence, as the dame held reluctance to where she came from. It was not that she held dark secrets, but the memories of such a place brought an unease. She did not like remembering that place... "I came from a place far away, as so I've been travelling for many cycles." Desdemona wanted to relinquish as little as possible to spare herself the bitter memories. She could only hope they do not find it suspicious. What she said so far has been truthful; she has been travelling for quite some time. She felt, oh so tired.. If her determination to join was not strong, she'd surely would be shaking in her weakened state that held a bow. However her spirit was strong and she held her ground in shortend breaths.

"My liege," she had to take a deep breather before going into her own assets, "I trained to be a warrior at a very young age. However I was not graced with such a body nor' worthiness to call myself a warrior... I gained, " She paused, "enlightenment on potential for a hunter, and trained to track and hunt." She felt nauseous thinking of who 'enlightened' her for such a task. Desdemona did find herself enjoying the hunts, but her way on getting to the skillset was not a pleasant experience. She found herself skilled at it as well, as the slimness from her body made her run with ease, emaking her able to gain a rather fast momentum when dashibg. The lass's dark pelt helped as well on later nights, where she could simply blend into the darkness.
Messages In This Thread
flowers feat - by RIP Desdemona - September 13, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: flowers feat - by Sunny - September 13, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: flowers feat - by Aditya - September 13, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: flowers feat - by RIP Desdemona - September 13, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: flowers feat - by Sunny - September 13, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: flowers feat - by Aditya - September 13, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: flowers feat - by RIP Desdemona - September 14, 2018, 12:17 AM
RE: flowers feat - by Sunny - September 14, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: flowers feat - by Aditya - September 14, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: flowers feat - by RIP Desdemona - September 14, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: flowers feat - by Sunny - September 15, 2018, 06:43 PM