Bearclaw Valley they think of her as heartless, but she wasn't heartless
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra's demeanor kept its cold composure; her gaze was icy and strained as she glanced from the dark male to his sunnier counterpart. she did not like the lingering sense she got from him -- his explanation was lackluster, and struck indra wrong: it was as if he seemed to suggest he had a right to being here, hunting her pack's prey. as if she were in the wrong to barricade his progress; that impression caused her fur to rifle, and her gaze to harden.

the female seemed far more amicable; whether or not indra's own inward bias towards women seemed to influence her interpretation of the two wolves before her, she at least spared the she-wolf a kinder glare. the male was all-together ignored.

"don't need to find out how nice he, or you are. since i expect you will be leaving." she stood firmly over merrick, her small body somehow channeling a bigger attitude than seemed possibly conceivable -- in that moment she appeared to thoroughly bar the way into bearclaw, and appeared a bitter, dangerous she-wolf.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they think of her as heartless, but she wasn't heartless - by Indra - October 07, 2018, 05:25 PM