Moonspear I struck a match and blew your mind
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
For the moment, she was keen enough to sift through the curiosities of the other name, and all it entailed. The newcomers, regardless of by what moniker they knew her comrade, captured the present effectively--travelers, and both medics, too interestingly enough. Ame flicked a silent glance to Hydra when he said he was a hunter primarily as well. Winter made his timing good in that regard, especially when they could use fresh blood to hunt alongside them. 

As she considered Llewellyn a solid enough judge of character, if he should invite them, and to have them follow through enough to land themselves here--then already her ears were perked and they came to her good, albeit formal, graces. However the mountain needed the strong to last, and for her heart to fully be in it, she would always take longer than these introductions would allow.

The short exchange was enough to tell her she was interested in seeing what they could do--and perhaps what her sons and daughters may be able to learn from them. She would not be wise to snub her nose at two able-bodied medics. Good. We should hunt in the morning, she said, eyes alight at the suggestion and hopeful. With an addition of two more, plus Behemoth's recent arrival and the fact that her youngest sons were looking to outweigh her soon, she had confidence that they could rally together something to help stock their stores and feed them all. But first: I think rain is coming, so, settle in should your loyalty be with us on the Spear. Skilled enough wolves can fit in, I believe. She wasn't keen to sugarcoat it since evidently, they were not for the faint of heart here sometimes, and at the same time, thanks to the faintest hints of faraway petrichor on the breeze, she wasn't intending to stall here.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I struck a match and blew your mind - by Speedy - September 30, 2018, 12:10 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Slavik - September 30, 2018, 06:43 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Llewellyn - September 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Amekaze - October 01, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Hydra - October 09, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Speedy - October 09, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Slavik - October 10, 2018, 08:02 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Llewellyn - October 10, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Amekaze - October 15, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Hydra - October 16, 2018, 09:05 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Speedy - October 16, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Slavik - October 17, 2018, 06:59 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Llewellyn - October 19, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Amekaze - October 23, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Hydra - October 23, 2018, 10:18 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Speedy - October 24, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Slavik - October 24, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Amekaze - October 31, 2018, 02:40 AM