Bramblepoint the devil's right there in the details
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

While she is distracted he slips closer, finding it easy to move through the trees without disturbing any of the low-laying bramble bushes. Nothing about this place, or about her, is familiar. Not even when she turns to look at him. Not when she speaks — he can't tell if she's surprised or afraid, as if those are mutually exclusive, but it does bother him that she's looking at him. Like she knows him.

His brow creases and he frowns, displaying concern and apprehension of is own. He takes a step closer and is so concentrated upon her that he misplaces his steps and hears the crunch of some leaves. Mou stops advancing and watches her the way a crow might watch someone sitting on a park bench, as if he's waiting for something, or he can't make up his mind about what to do. Stay or go.

Finally he huffs a soft, Who..?

Messages In This Thread
the devil's right there in the details - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: my words come out as a pistol; i'm no good at aiming, but i can aim at you - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 09, 2018, 05:40 PM
RE: the devil's right there in the details - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: the devil's right there in the details - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: the devil's right there in the details - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: the devil's right there in the details - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: the devil's right there in the details - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 08:57 PM