Phoenix Maplewood I find it hard to give up
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
feel free to skip me unless directly questioned!! She just a nosy guard lmao

Sunny wished to lead, but was not ready and while preparing for his leadership, Aviana was to be the Matron. Desdemona was satisfied they gain some sort of leadership, decreasing the tension of Aditiya's disappearance. Though slowly would Morningside decrease, as some would be gone sooner or late. But they would survive. 

As per usual, the dark dame would do her daily routine. Every morning, every afternoon, every evening, and every night she would circle the forest and patrol, making sure no loners would intrude. Desdemona saw Aviana before and gave a nod of acknowledgment befor skulking off to her rituals. She was glad they were dutiful on taking the reigns; blissfully unaware the stress she had.

Her large bat ears heard the call of a summons, but not in anyone particular. Once again, they seemed popular for guests, but not long-term members. She went forth on this calling, slender legs gracefully walking forward the duo. She seemed to be late, but did catch the last words. Upon seeing who they were with no hosility, and hearing where one was from; the wolf came in a calm manner. Another envoy from Easthollow, who seemed ready to take in their wolves. She had a rather positive outlook on the ally. Desdemona approached, giving a dip of the head in greeting toward Aviana, and the same toward the other.

She said nothing, but stood back as a guard to the lady.
Messages In This Thread
I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 15, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 16, 2018, 08:29 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 16, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Desdemona - October 16, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 17, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Desdemona - October 17, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 18, 2018, 04:24 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 19, 2018, 07:42 AM