Moonspear Frosty the snowman
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Ideally, Redhawks would go far enough away from her so that hers could never be tormented by their nonsense and chaos again. Any word of them was too close, and too soon for her honest tastes but in instances like these, she had to take the small victories, and enjoy the entire barrier mountain range between them at least. It was an improvement.. and the more they stayed out of the picture, the better. However he did bring forth a point she had kept in mind—scouting them out exactly, just to know for sure. She was in favor of it. Hydra may know more.. but as for the newest wolves I have brought on, none claim to scout, necessarily.. neither do I feel quite certain enough to set them off towards Redhawks.. she was still thinking on it, and could maybe come around though if Hydra had some good enough acknowledgements for anyone. Speedy and Slavik she knew had interests closer to home, herbs and hunting and medicine all wrapped together. The others.. she didn't have a lot to remark on, and neither did she trust too many of them to handle a potential Redhawk matter (meaning it could turn to complete shitshow at a moment's notice) with the right amount of finesse.

But, she turned gently. Jarilo has told me he and Vela want to travel out a little themselves, so maybe I could make a mention of the idea to those two at the very least, she supposed. It wouldn't hurt to put the idea in their heads, anyway, since it would help keep them on the lookout for suspicious business too if they had to go out roving around. They were bright enough to potentially handle it better than most, anyway. They weren't dead yet.

As for Blackfeather, she hm-ed. Yes, that would be good I think.. to see them firsthand, for yourself. If they are shady, well.. she smirked. Then maybe they would have a lead to go on if so. If they were outright dangerous to him, then that would definitely be something. Plus they may be on edge after Llewellyn. Let us find out, she offered; finding out about his friend was coming kind of secondary here to her, but that was the nature of the beast. She wanted to see what he could incite from them most of all, without mercy for whatever brashness and disrespect he was sure to bring them if they started to act up on him—these idiotic neighbors constantly tempted it out of her, and she was always willing to encourage Charon to be his most glorious worst.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Frosty the snowman - by Charon - October 31, 2018, 03:25 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Amekaze - November 02, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Charon - November 13, 2018, 05:48 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Amekaze - November 19, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Charon - November 23, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Amekaze - December 02, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Charon - December 05, 2018, 03:44 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Amekaze - December 10, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Charon - December 11, 2018, 09:07 AM