Hushed Willows I'll tell you stories of a better time
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Feeling a little bit exposed now, and not liking the sensation all that much, Ibis fell quiet. It was Lily's turn to break the silence and as she spoke, Ibis felt a little bit better. She liked what she was hearing - more than the promise given to her by the adult, she genuinely liked the tones and the quality of Lily's voice. When it ended, the girl gave a little nod and glanced to her "friend", the skull - Ok, I will, and for a moment it wasn't entirely clear if she was agreeing to the proposal or to something the skull might've said. When she glanced back to the dark wolf, Ibis was smiling shyly - and shifting her weight, having nothing else she wanted to say and wondering quietly if she could go. It occurred to her that she should ask, but she didn't want to be rude and mama always said she had to respect the bigger, stronger wolves.
Messages In This Thread
I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 07, 2018, 02:03 AM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - November 20, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 23, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - November 25, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 26, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - November 28, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 01, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - December 05, 2018, 10:46 PM