Blacktail Deer Plateau And to be awake is for us to think
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Kavik agreed with Rue without asking more questions or seeming offended, an outcome for which was as much as Rue could have hoped. She looked over to smile in thanks and found Kavik trying to catch her eye once more with a serious expression. 

"I know," Rue assured him. "Thank you." There was a weight to her graitude indicating that she very much understood the vow Kavik had made. He hadn't said as much with words, but Rue knew without a doubt that the alpha was promising to protect her.

"My hope for these lessons is that I will also feel safe beyond these borders," she explained. Some sorry abassador she would make, cowering at shadows and suspicious of every new face. Blacktail Deer Plateau deserved better representation, and Rue was determined to become a wolf that made her pack proud. 

"Thank you," Rue said again, this time responding to Kavik's open invitiation to talk. "The same goes for you, Kavik." Rue knew that there were others in the pack with whom Kavik was much closer-- Liri and Grezig, for starters-- but she wanted to make sure he knew she was available all the same. 

Unless Kavik had more to say on this topic, Rue would gladly allow the conversation to flow on to lighter subjects as the pair continued the border patrol. 

Feel free to let this be a fade or to write one yourself!
Messages In This Thread
And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 07, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 10, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 12, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 12, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 12, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 15, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 21, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 25, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 26, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 27, 2018, 11:18 AM