Stone Circle i found her naked with her best friend in the tub
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Feeling the male's presence grow close caused a knot to form in Ira's stomach. When he introduced himself as her father she had to physically prevent herself from grimacing and bite her tongue. Her family issues did not need to be known by outsiders, let alone a possible ally pack. I think I am more than capable of running a message. I can meet up with Valette once we have wrapped up here.

Her glanced moved back to the black wolf as she gave her name and suggested her leave, but before Ira could speak again she was asking about the pillars behind her once more. Her face drew blank as her maw hung slightly agape. It might have been perceived as rude to others, but the stone wolf let it slide. She did not really mind either way, she was more or less caught off guard. You do not need to apologize.

Ira tipped her nose to the large stone in the middle and the one to the right of it. The largest is The Father Stone, and next to it is The Mother Stone. They are supposed to watch over our pack and protect us-- She cast a quick glance at Greyback, not with malice, but there was something there... Like a father. Or provide comfort like a mother. Ira tilted her head again, now gesturing to the stone to the left of The Father Stone, The Warrior Stone for strength and courage-- then to a stone with large cracks running through it. And The Stone of Lost Souls. It stands for the wolves of Easthollow who have disappeared. While she herself still did not feel a connection to the large rocks, she had to admit that she appreciated the sentiment. Those who work hard and make a name for themselves deserve to be remembered.

Finishing her explanation, Ira turned back to Lily. Do you have any other inquiries before you head out? Any words I should pass on to our Alpha?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
i found her naked with her best friend in the tub - by Lily - November 09, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: i found her naked with her best friend in the tub - by Ira - November 15, 2018, 12:38 AM