Moonspear I'm all out of thread-naming patterns
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She did not relent despite the rise of her daughter's hackles. Sneaking up on them and lovingly tormenting them was all part of the game, so this mother would not bat an eye. Instead, she arced a brow in silent question well before she took the time to say it aloud. Good, then, for she never wanted them to be too complacent. While it was home.. nothing was ever, truly, sacred.

Best to be prepared, even if a fundamental understanding of hers hated that she had to think this at all for her offspring happy within their keep. But such was the world they lived in, and so it would always be. This was peacetime on the whole, and the mountain was poised, they had to be grateful for that, but Ame would never trust it all, everywhere, in full. It could change in an instant and they would not be the careless casualties if it did.

Hi, she returned with a small grin, then quickly reached to breath a happy growl into the girl's furs if she could get close enough to touch. Her gesture stayed fleeting, but fond; she was game to keep to the ground-covered trot, anyway.  See anything interesting today? she asked first for an attempt to gauge her earthy daughter's doings for the day so far, if there were any.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - November 12, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - November 12, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - November 25, 2018, 04:22 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - November 30, 2018, 12:29 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - December 09, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - December 15, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - December 23, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - December 30, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - January 06, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - January 10, 2019, 01:33 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - January 21, 2019, 03:37 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - January 27, 2019, 10:19 PM