Blackfeather Woods but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Rue was certainly curious about the silver woman, and more than a little worried for her fate, but she could not think of a way to inquire after her that wouldn't come off as accusatory, not to mention impertinent and just plain nosy.  An insistent gust of wind ripped across the plains, demanding that Rue hurry up and make a decision, one way or the other. Either get to asking or get to moving on, Rue. 

"Yes. Just the name of your pack. And yours, if you don't mind." It was a far less intrusive question than the one she truly wished to ask, but one for which she was perhaps a bit more likely to receive an actual answer. "I'm Ruenna Redfern, Beta of Blacktail Deer Plateau," she added, knowing better than to request such information while holding back her own.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - November 22, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - November 24, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - November 25, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - December 02, 2018, 11:17 AM