Felltree Marsh the guardian lives in her leaves
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
With her small gray child absconded, Olive was rightfully excited to speak with another adult —  Seabreeze didn’t count, and she did spend most of her day surrounded by youths — and it was an adult she didn’t know, on top of that! The sylph’s pearly maw cracked into a smile at the fierceness of her pleasure. “Antumbra,” she purred, particularly enjoying the foreign roll of her tongue. Then she returned the introduction with an “I’m Olive, of Elysium.”

Drageda — didn’t that sound familiar? It felt like a word she had heard once, but the memory was so faint, as if it was from a past life or something. After a moment’s pause to order her thoughts, she recognized it from her time living upon the coast with Teaghlaigh. A past life, indeed. Oh, but she lived near the coast once more; perhaps it was time to get to know her neighbors. As a leg of the council, was this not her job?

“My daughter, Eleuthera,” Olive cordially introduced the absent girl, motioning in the direction she had noticed Antumbra eyeing. “Do you have children?” She asked confidently, though she was unsure if that question would be unwelcome and far too familiar coming from someone so new — but if Antumbra was a mother, then she would get it. For that reason, Olive did not worry and instead smiled sweetly across the grasses, silently inviting the dark stranger closer if she wished.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
the guardian lives in her leaves - by Olive - November 14, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: the guardian lives in her leaves - by Antumbra - December 04, 2018, 07:33 AM
RE: the guardian lives in her leaves - by Olive - December 10, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: the guardian lives in her leaves - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: the guardian lives in her leaves - by Olive - December 21, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: the guardian lives in her leaves - by Antumbra - December 22, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: the guardian lives in her leaves - by Olive - December 29, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: the guardian lives in her leaves - by Antumbra - January 01, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: the guardian lives in her leaves - by Olive - January 03, 2019, 06:39 PM
RE: the guardian lives in her leaves - by Antumbra - January 08, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: the guardian lives in her leaves - by Olive - January 10, 2019, 11:02 AM