Stone Circle Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira had to admit she enjoyed the pups company, although she never really spoke with Keen. Then again her soft spot for pups was never really hidden. If Arlette was affected by Stark leaving, it was not evident in her playful nature. Her mind wandered to the conversation she had with Merrit out by the river shortly after his father's disappearance. Something she understood deeply, even if she was now reunited. She did not want to be bitter about the situation, but letting go of something that was important for so long was proving to be difficult. Ira could only hope the young boy would move past this early to avoid the same fate. Yes, it is fortunate the loss of a parent did not affect her.

The grey-scaled wolf's ears twitched as Valette changed the conversation to her. A rush of warmth spread through her fur as Valette showed her appreciation for her work. In reality, it was not really a big deal. Ira did not mind being put to work and since Easthollow was rather peaceful, border patrols were one thing she could jump on easily. There were plenty of skilled hunters in the pack, but she knew her skills lie elsewhere. Ah-- it's no big deal. Thank you though. I know my strengths I'd like to help where I am most efficient. Heat burned her cheeks as she glanced towards the rocks. I'm finding that there is a lot I still do not know about this area though. The more wolves I meet at the borders the more it becomes apparent. With your permission, I think I'd like to leave soon to visit our allies. I'd be more efficient in dealing with wolves from either pack if I know more about their background. However, I realize winter is a poor time to leave, I do not mind waiting if I am needed more here.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by Ira - November 26, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by Ira - November 28, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by Ira - November 28, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by Ira - November 28, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by Ira - November 28, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2018, 03:32 PM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by Ira - November 28, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by RIP Valette - November 30, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by Ira - November 30, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by RIP Valette - November 30, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by Ira - December 01, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2018, 06:22 AM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by Ira - December 03, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by Ira - December 03, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: Impress the Empress, Take a Shot Now - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2018, 02:15 PM