Cerulean Cape i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
He'd continued north until the smell of the sea dwarfed everything else, and the sight of the distant island caught in his eye like a speck of dust; he watched the dark patch for a few moments, thinking about his time there. Titmouse could remember it. It was clear in some patches, hazy in others, but ultimately he felt --- well, he wasn't sure. Something close to satisfaction, to calm, which was a nice change of pace.

He could keep going. Run to the island, make his life there if he couldn't find the girl again — Titmouse only felt "at home" when she was near, and that didn't have to be the forest. He was staring out to sea when he noticed a sound and turned an ear, then his head, to observe a patch of snow drifting --- no, wait,

Maegi? He sighed, his tone filled with hard-to-hear surprise, but he lurched towards the canid shape and called out as loud as he could, M'gee?!
Messages In This Thread
i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 07, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 07, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 08, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 10, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 12, 2018, 03:11 PM