Cerulean Cape i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Something had happened. She was bleeding across her face, and as he ran to her he engulfed her in a canine hug with his tall, pale body sickle-shaped around her's, except she didn't stop; she was saying things so quickly and as the emotion rose in her voice he felt a constriction to his chest. Whatever had happened was still fresh for her, still raw. And Titmouse was just glad to have her back with him - but then he started to pay attention to what she was saying and it was like the world spun to a halt beneath him. Something akin to vertigo swept through his entire body and he thought he was going to be sick —

She'd gone to the plateau. Beneath the smell of the blood and the salt, he couldn't mistake the familiar scent of the Redhawks; and her words went beyond confirming them. They condemned him. She was sending him away — No,

No, no, no M'gee, no, you can't — he slurred hurriedly, but she cut him off. You can't go back to Blackfeather Woods, no

Buh --- can'd you come wid me? They were probably hot on her heels, which meant they were both in trouble. Titmouse was stricken by the seriousness of the situation, but he knew she was right. Returning to the woods would only endanger Relmyna and the others, and he owed them more than that. The woods were a holy place — plus, he couldn't see any future there without Maegi.
Messages In This Thread
i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 07, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 08, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 09, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 10, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 12, 2018, 03:11 PM