Ravensblood Forest it is the stones for altars
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
he'd never heard the word 'guild' before and he ponders it for a moment, wondering how barbaric it might sound to say 'no, it's still a pack just different'. sort of, he hesitates. in reality i expect it to operate like a regular pack when leadership isn't be challenged and it don't really expect that to be happening every other week. in truth, that sounds like it'd be rather exhausting; but he does expect it to happen. the two 'normal' leadership ranks beneath him will undoubtedly be up for grabs as a 'you want it? come get it'.

well, someone's gotta do it. wintersbane chuckles lowly at vonn's jest and something squeezes tight in his chest for a moment. lotte'd been a bard and speaking of the trade specialty makes him think of and miss her. when the mention of a proposition for a proposition arises wintersbane's left ear twitches and his right brow quirks but he offers vonn an encouragement to name his proposition with an 'alright, go ahead' gesture of his muzzle.

a debt of life is mentioned and wintersbane is quickly able to put two and two together with the particular season at hand. vonn has stud services to contribute, he assumes. are you telling me because it's a possibility that a woman very pregnant with your offspring might show up at our doorstep one day? ...which was always a good thing to have a warning about, wintersbane supposed. the tundrian regards it for a moment, letting the anticipation build just because he could.

regardless, proposition accepted. you do what is necessary to repay your debt. we're claiming a territory called permafrost hollows in the taiga, a gesture in the direction is given. it's in the northern region. between a mountain and a glacier. you can't miss it. i don't know if i'll be back from my recruitment drive when you head that way. if not you'll come across either a woman, valkyr or a man, derg ...possibly others. just tell them wintersbane recruited you. although, at this point, there wasn't much reason to be territorial and the wolves he'd already gathered would no doubt be on the look-out for recruited and potential recruits alike.

ah, well, ...i have my moments. wintersbane preens beneath the compliment with a coquettish quirk of his lips to answer the impish lift of vonn's own lips.
Messages In This Thread
it is the stones for altars - by RIP Wintersbane - January 09, 2019, 04:25 AM
RE: it is the stones for altars - by Vonnaruil - January 09, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: it is the stones for altars - by RIP Wintersbane - January 12, 2019, 04:32 AM
RE: it is the stones for altars - by Vonnaruil - January 12, 2019, 04:55 AM
RE: it is the stones for altars - by RIP Wintersbane - January 13, 2019, 05:30 AM
RE: it is the stones for altars - by Vonnaruil - January 13, 2019, 05:49 AM
RE: it is the stones for altars - by RIP Wintersbane - January 13, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: it is the stones for altars - by Vonnaruil - January 14, 2019, 05:19 AM
RE: it is the stones for altars - by RIP Wintersbane - January 16, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: it is the stones for altars - by Vonnaruil - January 16, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: it is the stones for altars - by RIP Wintersbane - January 18, 2019, 04:23 AM
RE: it is the stones for altars - by Vonnaruil - January 18, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: it is the stones for altars - by RIP Wintersbane - January 19, 2019, 04:23 AM
RE: it is the stones for altars - by Vonnaruil - January 21, 2019, 04:35 AM
RE: it is the stones for altars - by RIP Wintersbane - January 22, 2019, 04:12 AM