Lost Creek Hollow Vivamus, moriendum est
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
It technically snowed a tiny bit in some areas here a few days back... Just not my part of town, of course.  And that is like freak event kind of thing.  -- Either way I gotta practice the non-talky threads at some point, glad there'll be pups to experiment on teach.

Moving it probably could have been worse. Treason did want to squirrel it away somehow, but yeah, Sarah kind of confirmed what she'd been thinking.  Easy food came with a cost. Not planning on leaving any here, one way or another.  Eaten or hauled, the only scraps left would be for a couple of crows.  It was winter, thus they needed the food.

She looked too, then stated, I don't come out this way as much. I don't know where would be better to cross.  If Treason went much beyond the territory, she usually headed out towards the plains -- the time she went downriver she met that odd woman whose motives she couldn't pin down.  But at least she hadn't returned, so that part was probably good.  Can always look.  Later, after food.  She licked her lips and turned to the kill.  It wasn't like there was much point in waiting too long.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Vivamus, moriendum est - by Sarah - January 11, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Arbiter - January 19, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Sarah - January 20, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Arbiter - January 30, 2019, 03:14 AM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Sarah - February 02, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Arbiter - February 09, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Sarah - February 10, 2019, 06:22 AM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Arbiter - February 23, 2019, 01:01 AM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Sarah - February 23, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Arbiter - February 25, 2019, 01:58 AM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Sarah - February 26, 2019, 07:02 AM