Stavanger Bay way back when
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
She introduced herself as Dalia, and added a word that didn't immediately make senes to him. Palaemon. Probably some rank or other though as she soon shared the pack's name, Stormrift. He wondered how long this one would stay. Many packs had come and gone in Stavanger Bay, after all, in the many years since he and his family had abandoned it for Moonspear.

As expected she had not seen either of them, but he hoped that she might run into them and know to find him. Thank you, he said appreciatively, and he glanced over his shoulder to what could be seen of Moonspear in the distance. The largest peak over there is Moonspear, my pack. If you or any of your pack find them, I'd appreciate if you could let us know.

After a short pause he then went on to wonder: How has Stavanger Bay treated Stormrift? It is my birth home. Have you settled here since long? He guessed not since he hadn't noticed their presence before. Charon's allies had all gone from the valley a long time ago and though he wasn't necessarily looking for more -- now, he had a strong pack with many of his children to bolster their ranks -- he would like to know what sort of packs were nearby his, today.
Messages In This Thread
way back when - by Charon - January 16, 2019, 09:35 AM
RE: way back when - by Dalia - January 18, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: way back when - by Charon - January 22, 2019, 07:06 AM
RE: way back when - by Dalia - February 13, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: way back when - by Charon - February 15, 2019, 06:44 AM
RE: way back when - by Dalia - March 15, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: way back when - by Charon - April 03, 2019, 09:39 AM