Stone Circle Teddy bear picnic
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
:D <3 Thank you!! Gotta fit in with this gorgeous pack ;D

Ridiculous? Excuse you; Evergreen had every right to worry about possible cannibalism. It’s not as if it was a rare thing! Nope, not at all. He puffs his cheeks at his sister, tempted to stick his tongue out at her as she keeps pacing. Finally, however, she gets the hint and takes a seat next to him. He doesn’t expect feel her trembles. Eyebrows knit downwards in concern. Perhaps… he shouldn’t have blabbed.

His jaws part and he’s about to say that they could call it all off, when Thistle makes the decision to howl. Well. There goes the escape plan. Green eyes flicker forwards as if expecting a wolf to form from thin air. Fortunately, no such magic happens. Evergreen takes a moment to lean into his sister, trying to comfort her or… well, maybe she’s just excited. She tends to get twitchy either way. He gives her a kiss on the top of her head just in case.

It isn’t long before the duo is approached by a wolf—average in height, pretty and holding herself with rightful confidence. Evergreen attempts to shrink further, but it’s difficult with his massive size. His ears fold, and his tail is kept on the ground. He’s wary at first, wondering what kind of person this pack wolf might be; but he’s relieved to see she’s… a friendly face? He thought they'd be greeted with teeth and growling. A sheepish grin starts to curl on his lips, and his tail thumps on the ground slowly.

Easthollow is the pack they happened upon, and he can’t help widen his green eyes at the word “matriarch”.

“Uhm,” he starts off nervously, glancing towards Thistle. Usually he lets her take the lead, but he figures he should at least introduce himself. “Nice to meet you, Ms. Valette,” Evergreen ducks his head. “I’m Evergreen, and this is my sister, Thistle.”
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Teddy bear picnic - by Evergreen - January 16, 2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by RIP Thistle - January 16, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by RIP Valette - January 16, 2019, 05:06 PM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by Evergreen - January 16, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by Greyback - January 16, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by RIP Thistle - January 16, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by RIP Valette - January 16, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by Evergreen - January 16, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by Greyback - January 17, 2019, 10:04 AM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by RIP Thistle - January 19, 2019, 07:56 PM