Lost Creek Hollow even though I'll never know what's up ahead, I'm never letting go
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Unfortunately for her, it was Treason who was first to show up on the scene.  She'd been out doing her usual patrol so intercepting the one who called wasn't exactly a hard thing to do.  Hell, Terance was probably doing similar so if she ended up being greeted by both of them, it wouldn't be too surprising.

She came upon the scene in her usual prowl, eyeing the stranger with her usual calculated gaze as she approached.  After she did so, Treason was pretty sure she could detect a bit of Easthollow on her, which did pique her interest.  It wasn't as much as she'd expect from a pack wolf, so she'd have to find out the story there if it wasn't explained.  Can I help you?  It was a weird phrase for the pale devil in comparison to how she had been upon first arriving, but she had practiced and could feign normalcy to a point.  Sure she still had a frosty and sometimes scary exterior but there wasn't much she could do about it -- if she smiled it probably would end up looking too menacing.  She wasn't trained to be friendly.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: even though I'll never know what's up ahead, I'm never letting go - by Arbiter - January 17, 2019, 11:56 PM