Hushed Willows can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat?
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
ugh i’m filing this thread under ‘cursed shit’ just for the title

Olive too had been weaving amongst the willows, seeking Lilly. Last time they had seen each other, Lily had very clearly been in heat — and hadn’t she already been within a sanctuary, Olive might have tried to hide the girl away here. But Lily had Khali, and Olive was certain that Lily was being well taken care of during her season. Very well taken care of, hopefully. There was the chance that the girl was with child, and Elysium might experience their first litter sooner than most.

It was that idea that drove Olive forward, and it was divine providence that they might find each other that day, at that very moment. Pleased that the universe had made this endeavor so seamless, Olive let a smile explode upon her features and she greeted, almost triumphantly  
“Lily, blessed day! How are you?”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Lily - January 17, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Olive - January 18, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Lily - January 18, 2019, 08:44 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Olive - January 20, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Lily - January 20, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Olive - February 06, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Lily - February 06, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Olive - February 12, 2019, 04:02 AM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Lily - February 14, 2019, 11:50 PM