Stone Circle no one's ever gonna hurt you, love
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
We can say it is, if that makes things easier! What even are timelines haha
"Mother. Lette." They met him quickly, Valette faster than Arlette - and he wondered if they too had noticed Keen's absence. He would brief them regardless. Though the affection of his pale sister would usually draw out the softer side of him, his mind was too busy to offer anything in kind. His business at hand was too urgent; with every second he wasted here, their softest sister drew further and further away from being found by them.

"Keen is missing," he said, pointed and calm, "but I found her trail. It is stale, but leads a clear path through the Grove toward the North. I thought to follow, but came back for help. There is too much land to cover on my own."

He looked between them, not even a question of whether or not they would help. He knew they would. Every tension aside, he loved his family, and he knew his family loved one another. He wouldn't let what happened to father happen to Keen as well, wouldn't make the same mistake. For her, he would look.
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Merrit - January 26, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by RIP Valette - January 27, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Arlette - January 27, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Merrit - January 27, 2019, 08:03 PM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by RIP Valette - January 28, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Arlette - January 28, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Mawk - January 28, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Nikai - January 29, 2019, 05:10 AM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Merrit - February 04, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by RIP Valette - February 06, 2019, 06:09 AM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Arlette - February 06, 2019, 06:12 AM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Ira - February 06, 2019, 03:06 PM