Stone Circle no one's ever gonna hurt you, love
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Mother had noticed his sister's absence, and all the better - she was concerned, and saw the need for them to hurry to find her. He held his tongue on her decision to beckon those beyond their immediate family to help, yet his question showed in the pinch of his brow. Was this his place to speak against her?

He bowed his head at his mother's compliment but said nothing - after all, this was his duty, as a brother and as the man of the household. Merrit found it easier to soften his eyes toward Arlette when she spoke up - always so eager to help. "Of course," he said. Her participation in the search was unquestionable, and his voice made that clear. "That's why I called for you."

The others arrived in short order; Mawk remained silent, yet obviously in question, and Nikai approached with the words the paler man held only in the quiet shift of his eyes. Merrit wasted no time in explaining, "Keen is missing. I found her trail leading out of Jade Fern Grove. It is stale, but still present."

He looked between those gathered and kept his words clear, and to the point, "We must be quick. She led a twisting path through the Grove, but it's clear she ran straight for the North. My sister is capable and smart, but she is still very much afraid - " and only at this did he turn toward his mother, his head tall and his resolve clearly set, "She won't do well to have so many wolves come after her at once. We will do better splitting up in pairs. Arlette and Mawk, you and Nikai, and I will go alone - unless Ira finds us first." His mother and sister were more than capable, but he wouldn't let them go alone; it was his charge to protect them, and no protest would change his mind. The severity of his eyes spoke to this.
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Merrit - January 26, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by RIP Valette - January 27, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Arlette - January 27, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Merrit - January 27, 2019, 08:03 PM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by RIP Valette - January 28, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Arlette - January 28, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Mawk - January 28, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Nikai - January 29, 2019, 05:10 AM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Merrit - February 04, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by RIP Valette - February 06, 2019, 06:09 AM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Arlette - February 06, 2019, 06:12 AM
RE: no one's ever gonna hurt you, love - by Ira - February 06, 2019, 03:06 PM