Stone Circle Get in the car
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
In the past, whenever Oki and Kaisyn called the siblings, it was usually ringing the dinner bell.

Ears perked, Evergreen lifted his head from its resting position over his crossed legs. He had just gotten comfy for a nap when he heard it, but was now wide awake with curiosity. The brown wolf got to his feet rather quickly for his size and began trotting towards the area of the Patriarch's summons. Stones circled a clearing, and it was then that Evergreen realized how Easthollow's territory got its name.

Quietly, he glanced at each member present; only recognizing the leaders and Ira by name. It showed that he really needed to connect with his pack more. Thistle was likely to appear soon, but for now, Evergreen hesitantly approached @Ira, and gave the unknown female (Korei Julia) a quick smile in greeting before sitting down. Of course, he left plenty of space should either feel uncomfortable with his presence and wish to shoo him away. Hi, hope you don't mind me sitting here, Evergreen whispered to the girls before the meeting officially began.

Once Greyback started his announcement, Evergreen's focus turned completely towards him; absorbing information akin to a sponge. Being new to the area, however, the bearish wolf felt lost and unaware of the pack the Patriarch spoke of. Just when he thought he knew them all, another was discovered! Although the festival itself was of little interest to the single male, he had to admit it would be fun to see another pack and their culture first hand.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Get in the car - by Greyback - February 09, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: Get in the car - by Ira - February 09, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Get in the car - by Korei Julia - February 09, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: Get in the car - by Vespera - February 10, 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: Get in the car - by Evergreen - February 10, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Get in the car - by RIP Thistle - February 11, 2019, 01:11 AM
RE: Get in the car - by RIP Valette - February 11, 2019, 04:21 AM
RE: Get in the car - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 06:36 AM