Kildeer Rest bury the hatchet; bury a friend
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
the snap of bone is loud, disrupting the almost silence that temporarily exists in kildeer rest. the birds are quiet for once, perhaps occupied elsewhere or nestled down, weary of the two canines in their territory. wintersbane masks his surprise that she knows what the crimson paw print upon his shoulder means; most do not. the woman's statement, however, tells him plenty about her. that she not only knew of blackfeather woods but that she was, at one point, one of them. she had to be. the dark brotherhood was a secret and knowledge about the sect came at the price of loyalty and devotion. yet, he does not recognize her and thus is left to assume that she had been one of them between his initial departure and his return.

he won't deny it and yet he isn't sure that you are applies to him any longer. beyond the fact that he'd parted ways with them, the pack no longer existed. surely there are sects outside of teekon wilds but he has no desire to seek them out. the wilds are his home and he has taken from the dark woods all that the daedra had to teach him. i was, wintersbane corrects. as the pack declined i took my leave and sometime shortly after, it disbanded. but perhaps once a dark brother, always a dark brother held true. nevertheless, he refreshed the mark when it began to fade. because the mark now worked to serve his own purpose besides being a memento of the dark priestess whom had left the corporeal world. it was a physical reminder of relmyna and thus he cherished it.
Messages In This Thread
bury the hatchet; bury a friend - by Cassiopeia - February 21, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: bury the hatchet; bury a friend - by RIP Wintersbane - February 22, 2019, 04:36 AM
RE: bury the hatchet; bury a friend - by Cassiopeia - March 06, 2019, 05:04 PM
RE: bury the hatchet; bury a friend - by RIP Wintersbane - March 09, 2019, 05:12 AM
RE: bury the hatchet; bury a friend - by Cassiopeia - March 10, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: bury the hatchet; bury a friend - by Cassiopeia - March 23, 2019, 03:37 PM