Hushed Willows the cold-blooded moon [festival]
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She returned with a sympathetic nod, and soft chuff to say she understood; true, how could anyone be used to this many wolves around? Which did make her wonder if the word had spread farther than they had planned, but it still was generous of them to share as she had said. It would drive her straight to madness were this the mountain with this many head to keep track of somehow, but all in all, Lily seemed to be handling it well enough if this was the worse end of it.

South of here, and west a bit, she replied, and shifted the angle of her snout accordingly. On the range on the other side of the Sunspire, and over the flatlands she mentioned, if Lily knew of the beyond at all. She glanced for any familiarity, though spoke on inevitably. It is verdant. A lot of dense forest low, some mid-height meadows, then more varied further up: caves, cliffs, so on. All the feature a proper mountain should boast, from peaceful grassy fields to jagged cliffs, really, and although she could speak at length about the home, it was a good, condensed version. And, as for the pack, they reflected their home quite well too she believed, but this was something she did not yet put to words so plainly. Ah, and sky-watching vistas unparalleled, I would say. Though, I may be biased, she said gently enough, twirling in a hint of humor with her small smirk.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - March 03, 2019, 02:49 AM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Lily - March 03, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - March 06, 2019, 02:36 AM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Lily - March 07, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - March 20, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Lily - March 21, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - March 24, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Lily - March 27, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - April 03, 2019, 01:38 AM