Fox's Glade (M) Watch me cry all my tears
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The female was quick to answer, something that pleased Ira as she let her jowls fall back into place although her stern gaze would not falter. The name Dawn did not ring a bell, but she had not appeared aggressive upon her arrival and if she had to guess, she was the one that called her attention. If she was here to help, Ira certainly would not turn her away. Not with the state of the two collapsed to her side. 

The silver female turned away now questioning a presence behind her. The mountain-wolf would shoot a quick glance at the two wolves in the distance before turning her attention now fully to her fallen packmates. Whoever the other two were, they were far enough away that she was not worried about being attacked in the moment. She would have time to react if they did. If Ira had to guess, they too were alerted by the howl and investigated further. Passerbys or lone wolves who knew, she did not care. This was not her grounds to question who traveled through them.

Upon closer inspection, it was clear that Thistle was long gone. She never spoke to the female and now she never would, all she knew was what Evergreen had told her about his sister. From the looks of things, Evergreen would be quick to follow if they did not act now. If they meant harm they would have acted by now. Do you know anything about treating wounds? Ira now turned her attention back to the other two along the tree line and raised her voice. You as well, if you can heal this man, I request you to do so now. He requires urgent care or he will die where he lays. I can seek out anything you might need to aid him.

The roan wolf would keep her rising panic suppressed, it would only hold her back now. She refused to break, not in front of these strangers. Her voice carried urgency, but more so that of an authoritative air. She could only pray that the Gods were with her now to bless Evergreen with a healer. It was the last thought on the Easthollow wolf's mind, but the scent of the wolf responsible for the injuries before her was slowly being embedded in her brain. As soon as Evergreen was stable she would search for the source. Ira would make sure they regretted messing with her pack.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
(M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Evergreen - March 06, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Dawn - March 06, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Ira - March 06, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Morgan - March 07, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Amaya - March 07, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Evergreen - March 11, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Dawn - March 11, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Ira - March 11, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Morgan - March 12, 2019, 03:57 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Amaya - March 13, 2019, 09:47 AM