Emberwood Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
31 Posts
Ooc — mista
All Welcome 
Pls join me for this super cliche thread 8)

In the end, he wants to tuck tail and run. Emotional burdens have always caused him to show such weakness, because why deal with the stress when he could, in the end, ignore it? Jean-Pierre lingers; conflicted over these useless thoughts for whilst he found what he's been searching for, he hates that he wished he hadn't. Selfish.

The wolfdog keeps his distance from Swiftcurrent Creek. Somehow he resists the allure of it, yet he remains shackled and the chain only let's him go so far. His mind wanders enough that he isn't paying attention, causing him to walk directly into someone.
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
bored so I was looking at threads with no replies hope you dont mind!
With growing tension and threats in the area, Ira had begun scouting out past the borders of Easthollow. If there were going to be threats, she wanted to keep them long and far from the pack or at least gain some prior knowledge before they become an issue for her. She was aware of the surrounding packs nearby, perhaps they had the information she sought?

Soon the sounds of another caught her attention. The roan woman paused now growing more cautious of her surroundings, but right as she did a body collided with hers. Ira recoiled half surprised she had not picked up on the wolf-dog's presence sooner, the other half cautious as to what might happen next. The only smells on his pelt seemed to be his own, so he was not with a pack? She definitely outclassed the male in size, but you could never judge an opponent by size alone...that is... if this even came down to a strife. He was the one who bumped into her though, so she would wait for his next move. Leave it to Ira to just stand there like an ever silent pillar.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads