Arrow Lake and i found her with some other lover
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Rue dipped her head knowingly. "A shame," she answered, tone equally lighthearted. A shame, perhaps, but not a surprise. Aria struck Rue as the type who was more into flirting and courting than she was into the prospect of raising a near-stranger's children. And who could blame her? 

Rue gave a small laugh as he turned the question to her. "None who have made themselves known." What might she and Soltero have become, if Rue hadn't abandoned the Creek? What lay in her future, here in Diaspora? Her mind turned unbidden to the statuesque Kapitan, and Rue pushed those thoughts away before they were even fully-formed. 

"It's tough out there, for the romantics of the world," Rue commented, smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. She supposed that if she were simply after a quick roll in the snow and a heap of children, there would be an ample supply of offers. But Rue wanted so much more than that, and she was willing to hold out for as long as it took to find it.
Messages In This Thread
and i found her with some other lover - by Thorn - March 21, 2019, 07:27 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Ruenna - March 22, 2019, 06:37 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Thorn - March 27, 2019, 07:31 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Ruenna - March 29, 2019, 09:55 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Thorn - April 03, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Ruenna - April 05, 2019, 11:30 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Thorn - April 11, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Ruenna - April 16, 2019, 06:48 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Thorn - April 17, 2019, 01:33 PM