Blackfeather Woods i have seen the fall of babylon
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane is not kept waiting long but the pale figure that comes to greet him earns a low release of breath and a terse rise of the tundrian's chin ever-so-slightly. he wasn't sure what he thought about the pale pair that'd brought so much strife to blackfeather woods only to abandon it to clean up their messes which in the end was the heralding of it's ultimate destruction. of course, winterbane's choice to depart from the dark woods had only served to help it along but he didn't see his diversion of paths to be a betrayal. it doesn't matter, wintersbane tells himself as mou-screech comes closer. he was here for a purpose and their presence here didn't really effect him beyond blocking his access to relmyna's grave, at least this is how it starts out at any rate.

i'm only here to see relmyna's grave and maybe say goodbye to astara if she's still around. if she wants to see me he doesn't add that part vocally though. the distance between him and the shadowstalker isn't any of mou-screech's business; but he hadn't really asked and there was no reason for the scarred man to grant him access to what he sought.
Messages In This Thread
i have seen the fall of babylon - by RIP Wintersbane - March 30, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: i have seen the fall of babylon - by RIP Wintersbane - March 31, 2019, 04:29 AM