Northstar Vale running down to the riptide
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Liri worried about starting trouble with Diaspora... it was a legitimate concern, but it was also made irrelevant by the fact that her mere presence here would likely cause trouble enough. 

"I fear that Diaspora will be displeased regardless," Rue admitted, eyes falling from Liri's gaze. "Diaspora does not often collaborate, not if conquering is an option. I.. I have doubts that your presence here will be recieved gladly." Liri's reluctance to draw her membership from Diaspora's ranks was noble, although Diaspora would certainly not hesitate to poach every last one of Liri's decent recruits. 

Like hell Rue would see another home yanked away from Liri, another dream shattered. The northron alphess had waited long enough for her happy ending, and Rue would do everything in her power to make it happen.

"Family comes first," Rue finished, "Mahler and Stigmata will understand that." Hopefully she was managing to project more confidence in that statement than she actually felt. The Redfern was uncertain as to whether Liri considered Rue family as Rue did her, but Rue might as well be honest about how she felt.
Messages In This Thread
running down to the riptide - by Ruenna - April 01, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Síff - April 01, 2019, 06:51 PM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Ruenna - April 01, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Síff - April 01, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Ruenna - April 01, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Síff - April 01, 2019, 10:52 PM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Ruenna - April 01, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Síff - April 01, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Ruenna - April 02, 2019, 12:27 AM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Síff - April 02, 2019, 01:03 AM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Ruenna - April 02, 2019, 10:31 AM