Stone Circle Without you
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
So sorry for the wait!

His eyes linger upon the bird—a companion (and eyes), Haezel says, and introduces the jay as Cee. Although the bear has many questions, it is along the lines of childish curiosity. He’s never witnessed such companionship between two very different species, and perhaps, had his mother found someone like Cee, she would have had… an easier time navigating.

Alas, that is not the only thing surprising about Haezel, for she expresses her interest in… joining him. His jaw opens, hanging in the air for a moment before he quickly nods—and realizes then that she might not be able to see the motion. “Oh! Uhm, that would be… great!” Of course the decision is not up to him, however, so Evergreen tries to calm himself. “Let me, uhm, call for our leaders.”

And with that, Evergreen leans his head back and calls for @Valette. Message delivered, he hopes the Matriarch won’t have any issues coming to meet them. “Do you have any skills to assist the pack?” Evergreen asks quietly once he turns his gaze back to Haezel.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Without you - by Evergreen - April 13, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Without you - by Witchhazel - April 13, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Without you - by Evergreen - April 16, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Without you - by Witchhazel - April 16, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Without you - by Evergreen - April 22, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Without you - by Witchhazel - April 22, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Without you - by Evergreen - May 03, 2019, 05:53 PM
RE: Without you - by RIP Valette - May 04, 2019, 02:23 PM