Sun Mote Copse [NaWOWriMo] so come sit down, will you talk with me now
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
As small as Elfie was he already possessed a trait that was common to most men - he understood very little from plants and beauty. They were just green stuff with colourful accents for him. During his life, he would probably learn a name of a single plant (say "dandelion") and categorize everything else in reference to it. "Dandelion" and "the rest".

On the other hand, he was perceptive and tactful enough not to let his disinterest in gardening show in any way. He kept looking around with a curious and amused gaze, he used all of the "ah"s and "oh"s in the right places. He went so far to get to his feet, investigate some of the flowers closer and make a cheerful and funny twirl in his tutu. Out of sheer joy and wish to make his sister laugh. "I am a fairy princess and you are that Tit from the story," he meant Titania from Shakespeare's "A Midsommer's night Dream", but he was just as good remembering names as he was interested in plants.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [NaWOWriMo] so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Merlin - April 26, 2019, 02:06 PM