Silverlight Terrace her collars of the moonshine's watery beams
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The greeting she gets pulls her ears forward, and towards her the curiosity shifts openly. Hail, she greets back with a short, concise tip to her snout. All the while, she's keened in, and interpreting whatever she had get, then looking for more even then. Soul-searching seemed to imply something more enlightening than what she was after. She only needed the energy spent elsewhere, not worrying about her wayward mate and what could possibly await at his return. Nothing quite so, she breathed, for maybe it was her loss this time, but she was out for all she needed right now and even the stars were not going to soothe her properly. She gently shook her head. Just scouting out a bit, enjoying the cover of the night, most of all.. she smirked gently, sensing that the fellow dark stranger may relate.

Really, though, Ame's intentions were unclear even to her. She just needed out, away, so she didn't have to dread what would come in the days or weeks to follow, or fight the urge to hunt down and maim. The anger she would need to redirect was not yet fully formed, anyway, so it just came easiest to distract from it for now--while she still could. Yours is not quite a familiar face I know, she said, though there was maybe something distantly recognizable about it all--and she did not remember them crossing paths before, not so directly as this. What brings you, too? she asked back to see.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: her collars of the moonshine's watery beams - by Amekaze - May 28, 2019, 10:57 PM