Moonspear God can't hear you, they will fight you
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
And speaking of reunions, this was another one that he had watched from a distance. While Hydra had certainly lived up to the pit viper attitude he adorned her with, it had been something of a show. His presence there had just been that; Dirge had little desire to exact or inflict pain. Truth be told, he liked Speedy for a number of reasons and liked less what was occuring. But he was hardly in a position to dissuade it himself, and if it had made him even the slightest bit uncomfortable he had hid it away. It was simply the way things worked here; he would tolerate it until he either could not any longer, or until he had enough sway to influence change.

But nothing particularly major came out of it. Posturing, threats, the usual. The same spiel he remembered Moonspear for when the stakes were far more dire, or the results of a threat seen through. Points made and accepted, unquestionably carried out when the line was crossed or the time was right. The storm here was come and gone for now, the subject changed—oh.

He hadn't anticipated Hydra to change gears like that, to simply mute emotion at the flip of a switch. The topic matter baited him—he was curious, yes, but not that curious as to what would come. The timing of Revui and Arcturus leaving seemed as good as any excuse to leave and so he brought up their rear if only to go and lurk elsewhere. Hydra wanted her answers quickly and Dirge, well, other than balking at it simply resigned his own concerns to letting time spell it out for him.

more or less a cameo since i was tagged and want it in my threadlog for reference
Messages In This Thread
God can't hear you, they will fight you - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: God can't hear you, they will fight you - by Dirge - May 17, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: God can't hear you, they will fight you - by Hydra - June 06, 2019, 02:29 PM