Moonspear wherever i may roam
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon did not like to think that there was any war between himself and Amekaze. Things happened, things were said, but they were all in the heat of the moment when hormones were sprinkled around. Though he still thought it a beta's task to look into inner turmoil within the pack too, Charon did not further press this. Good answer, he said, his words seeming to suggest that his questioning about the tension on the mountain was all a test to see if Revui would give the desirable answer. And we will figure it out. Charon smiled confidently at his son, even though he wasn't entirely sure if they could figure this one out. Things simply would not be the same, and his midlife crisis was still in full swing. It didn't help he had no one that he could truly confide to, that understood him in some way. His family had always been everything for him, and now that they turned against him Charon did not know where to turn. Hydra and Amekaze may have each other, but he felt lonely and rejected and as if everything he had was slipping through the cracks between his fingers; which only made him all the more dangerous. To himself most of all.
Messages In This Thread
wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 17, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 17, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 18, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 21, 2019, 07:35 AM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 21, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 21, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 22, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 22, 2019, 05:39 PM