Altar of Twilight 'don't wait for me, don't wait for mom,'
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It wasn't often that the mountain wolf trecked past the borders of Easthollow. Perhaps that's why she lingered, taking in the world that laid beyond the small piece of land she had made her home. It felt like forever since she lived like this, traveling on with no knowledge of what might lay ahead. Yet even then it wasn't quite the same. Now she had a home, companions, and as small as it might be, a limited knowledge of some of the packs that lived in this land.

Life will not wait though, and sooner or later she would have to return back to her pack. She did not want to wait long anyhow with the pups getting older and few wolves capable of truly defending the borders if something were to happen. Ira would never forgive herself if that wolf, no... beast made it's way back to Easthollow when she was not able to defend her newfound family.

Troubled thoughts were forced away as Ira returned her attention to her surroundings and the black figure that sat up ahead. She paused assessing her options before realizing the lingering scent in the air belonged to Moonspear. Surely there was no need to fear aggression? After all, they were away from the pack's territory and one, Hydra? Mentioned an alliance. But what brought the male out past his borders? Ira approached slowly, letting her presence be known with a low boof. It wasn't until she saw his face that she recognized him from the borders. Greetings. The one word was enough to know if her presence was wanted based on whatever response she was given.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'don't wait for me, don't wait for mom,' - by Ira - May 31, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: 'don't wait for me, don't wait for mom,' - by Ira - June 03, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: 'don't wait for me, don't wait for mom,' - by Ira - June 05, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: 'don't wait for me, don't wait for mom,' - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 01:54 AM
RE: 'don't wait for me, don't wait for mom,' - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: 'don't wait for me, don't wait for mom,' - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: 'don't wait for me, don't wait for mom,' - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: 'don't wait for me, don't wait for mom,' - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 11:09 PM