Lost Creek Hollow i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Honestly, after Liffey stepped down the first time, she'd almost entirely fallen off of Treason's radar for a while.  She existed, but since they never crossed paths and eventually it was Terance at the helm, it seemed like she had far less say.  Meeting her for real had proven her to be a particularly unimpressive sort not worthy of Treason's respect.  Liffey wouldn't be missed. Maybe you know it better than I.  They had more background together, after all.

When Terance lay down, she waited a moment then followed, curling up against him and starting to idly preen at the long fur of his neck.  It wasn't much of a surprise that it would effect him more -- that was probably the most obvious statement that could be made about... Well.  Just about anything probably.  They needed him to have a clear mind if they were going to pull any hope from this disaster. Wait a day or two, see how things fall, she mused while continuing to dote on him. If they do take everyone it won't change the end result.  But we shouldn't panic.  If it's just the few of us, we should go together.  I don't really want to leave, but it'd be safer for the pups -- we're a world away from those mountains right now.  Being left almost alone in a newly empty territory sounded like it would beg the vulture-like sorts to come for a visit.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Arbiter - June 04, 2019, 10:13 PM