Lost Creek Hollow i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
It wasn't like she spoke with hesitation -- she rarely did -- but she knew what she was going to say was maybe a little annoying, even if she felt it was right.  Hell, chances are the player is gonna be writing the wrong name for a month or two.  I think I should drop the alias and go back to being just Arbiter.  I'd been thinking about it for a while now -- as fun as it is to watch people do a double take at someone called Treason, it's not my identity. It was going to just be because of the pups, but if I'm leading beside you, it'd be a bit more... Mmm. Dignified?  She wasn't sure it was entirely the right word, but it was close enough.  And certainly her earned name had enough weight to it on its own to make people think twice about being stupid.

Assuming he didn't just balk at the whole thing she said for some odd reason, she leaned back sort where she'd been a few moments before, but her gaze drifted to more directly over to watch their children.  Either way, I can call the meeting if you want.  Just let me know if there's anything else you need me to do.  Or want me to do. Not that she had amazing meeting-calling experience -- she had a grand total of zero -- but she would do what was needed and necessary.  After all, she needed Terance, so she'd help out.  It was pretty straightforward in that aspect.  At that point, she looked back to Terance, tucking her muzzle under his. The slight backward tilt of her ears softened her expression a fair bit, but it seemed she was out of things to say at the moment.  All up to him.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Arbiter - June 06, 2019, 01:04 AM