Lost Creek Hollow I know it's not right.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Her suggestion to seek out dad was a good one, but Ibis was nervous to do that. She didn't want to draw too much attention to herself or cause her father to doubt her — who knows how much doubt he held for her now that she was planning on leaving, how hurt he might be feeling, or what Treason might've convinced him to think about her. Ibis wanted to be a proper adult with all the fixings: pride in herself, respect from all the adults, and the love of her parents. It was trickier because Ibis did not consider her step-mother to be her parent; rather, more of a nuisance and a bully.

I... I should find him to apologize, she spoke without thinking, revealing a small amount of her insecurity's source. Sarah probably knew nothing about the little flare-up of attitude that Ibis had displayed nor the argument the little family had. Probably better off if she didn't know, but, Ibis needed comfort - so she sought it within her aunt. When we got back from the trip, I went to tell dad all the news from the packs and -- and sort of got side-tracked. I kind-of blew up on him without meaning to. I.. I don't think he wants to talk to me right now. Her little ears slicked back, then sideways, looking every bit as awkward as she felt.
Messages In This Thread
I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 04, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Sarah - June 04, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 04, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Sarah - June 06, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 06, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Sarah - June 15, 2019, 04:42 AM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 18, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Sarah - June 19, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 21, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Sarah - June 24, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 30, 2019, 03:35 PM