Lost Creek Hollow I know it's not right.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ibis nodded as she listened to Sarah, her worries not entirely vanishing but at least abating a little. A thin smile perched itself on her face as the conversation focused on her necessary apology and the girl sighed softly, knowing that Sarah was right. It didn't feel like the right time to seek her father out just yet but Ibis would, eventually, and do her best to mend things. The last thing she wanted was to depart the Hollow while her father was still wounded by her words — her mothers had taught Ibis better than that, or so she believed. It had been wrong to go off on Terance the way she did; she was hurt too, and needed to learn how to temper herself, perhaps be more like Treason or -- and this thought was immediately surprising to her -- more like Sarah, who seemed eternally level-headed as well as kind.

You're right, Ibis agrees with another little sigh to punctuate the weight she feels. He is my dad and I love him, and he deserves more than... The overflowing emotion I keep throttling him with. Still, I wish I was better. Colder, maybe. Not so quick to emote, not so easily overwhelmed by the roundabout thoughts in her head. Ibis watched Sarah as she asked, More like you, maybe. You seem so calm all the time, like nothing bothers you. How do you keep your emotions under control? Maybe I'm just young and stupid as well as sensitive - maybe I'll never be able to. I'm, I dunno... More like my mother that way, I guess... Thinking of Seabreeze sobered her up pretty quickly, and Ibis found her thin smile fading to a blank, but somehow grim, expression. She missed her mother so much in that moment.
Messages In This Thread
I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 04, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Sarah - June 04, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 04, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Sarah - June 06, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 06, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Sarah - June 15, 2019, 04:42 AM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 18, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Sarah - June 19, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 21, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Sarah - June 24, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 30, 2019, 03:35 PM