Lost Creek Hollow I know it's not right.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
You can't change who you are. It sounded so final. At first Ibis was depressed by the pronouncement, but as she listened to Sarah she realized the older wolf was actually making a very valid argument, and it wasn't sad at all. It was sort-of uplifting. Ibis didn't want to think about all of her flaws; she didn't know what parts of her personality were flaws to start with, except that Treason hated her for unknown reasons which Ibis attributed to their differences - and if Treason was stern, serious, business-oriented and some kind of warrior, she likely didn't see any value in Ibis' more passive nature, or her youth, or her imaginative - perhaps airheaded - behavior. If Ibis wanted to be accepted by her step-mother she'd have to change too much, which Sarah said was impossible. It meant they would probably never see eye-to-eye or get along and in knowing that, Ibis felt a little better. She wouldn't have to try so hard.

Ibis smiled to Sarah as she concluded her explanation, giggling softly as she made an implication but didn't finish the thought aloud. The girl understood, and was greatful for the advice. You're right. I have a lot of growing to do. Being on the road with Okeanos will be good for both of us, I think. Thank you Sarah, you're very wise.
Messages In This Thread
I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 04, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Sarah - June 04, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 04, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Sarah - June 06, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 06, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Sarah - June 15, 2019, 04:42 AM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 18, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Sarah - June 19, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 21, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Sarah - June 24, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: I know it's not right. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 30, 2019, 03:35 PM