Hoshor Plains I Fled to The Country
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
You'll have to show me the "right ones". He isn't certain what that means, but it's likely how some fish taste better than others. All depends on personal preference, he supposes. Alas, Rei is determined to put herself down about the paint job. Eve still thinks it was cool. Neither of them are likely to change their mind about that.

He isn't the type to argue about it though, even if he is tempted to playfully bicker like he used to with Thistle. It's been awhile honestly since he last had the opportunity to be affectionate in that way; play used to be a big thing for Eve, but he never knows how to properly initiate it.

That's a good idea! I'm not... very fast, he says, a chuckle following shortly after. The bearish wolf may be a giant amongst them, but he really did have some drawbacks. Speed being a major one. He's fortunate Rei is awesome and came up with a plan that will hopefully benefit them.

As they continue to trot at a reasonable pace and search for potential targets, Eve swiftly gets distracted with simply admiring the vast plains around them. It's only when Rei mentions a smell that his focus snaps back into place. Oh! Yeah, sure. His nose twitches at the smell, wondering what sort of beast it is. Not as bad as fox shit though.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 05, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 05, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 08, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 08, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 08, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 08, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 09, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 09, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 13, 2019, 11:13 AM