Hoshor Plains I Fled to The Country
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Right, so they both have their weaknesses and strengths. Maybe that'll make this hunting duo balanced out... Evergreen just wants to remain optimistic. If he's honest, he's never had the pleasure of tackling large prey. Once he saw a moose and bolted off before the bull could even notice. Bison were an Easthollow speciality, too, but during the months he spent there, they didn't have a group hunt for one.

Now Reiko and he were about to take on a beast bigger than he's ever messed with. He isn't sure he knows what to do, but... it's worth a shot, right? Thankfully she seems to have some knowledge of how to deal with them, so Evergreen crouches when she does, and gives a wide berth to set up a proper ambush.

Uhm, he glances through the herd until he finally spots the graying female Reiko is talking about. There are a few that might be a better target, but he wants to trust her judgment. Yeah, that would be a good meal for the pack. It's true it would feed the majority of them. Eve nods, and Reiko starts moving forward. The bearish wolf tucks into an area with taller grass, hoping that it is enough camouflage to work.

Mismatched green eyes watch, and he feels his heart pounding faster the closer Reiko gets to the cow.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 05, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 05, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 08, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 08, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 08, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 08, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 09, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 09, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 13, 2019, 11:13 AM