Whitefish River And there ain’t nothing wrong with feeling strong
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Following the instructions she had received, Ira easily made her way over the mountain pass into kintla flatlands. The starting path was similar to the one she had followed in her journey with Korei to Moonspear, only instead of heading west still, she would continue her travels north.

Traveling through the lightly forested region brought some comfort of home. Her birth pack had been nestled along mountain tops and forests which provided dense cover, unlike Easthollow's open meadows. Admittedly this felt more welcoming than the looming stones, but perhaps it was the company that awaited her that pulled her mind towards home.

As the river came into view, so did the looming shape of Evergreen (even if he was around the same height as her). The roan warrior's tail raised for a friendly greeting as she let out a bark announcing her approach. I assume I have no need to call for permission to travel past your borders? A smile graced her face at her attempt to joke, although it seemed that smile was becoming more common around the bear.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: And there ain’t nothing wrong with feeling strong - by Ira - June 09, 2019, 12:30 PM