Stone Circle My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Time passed as she waited for the tower of a man to arrive. Had it not been for his call she would have questioned if he had ever heard her, or felt the energy to appear. Truthfully, she could not fault him if he didn't. Four pups could sap the strength from even the strongest pillars and such had been evident as of late.

Luckily, the roan woman would not have to wait in the shadows as her father's scent was soon carried by the wind announcing his arrival. Part of her desired to turn and spill her thoughts, but she knew that the swirling plague would be indescribable and likely too much for her old father to follow. Instead, she fought to keep her gaze ahead, ears falling downwards slightly as she struggled to start, despite planning her words for some time now.

Do you have the time for me to speak my mind? Gods know the last time she did so, she had shattered what thin bond they had. Now desperation clung to her words, only audible to those who knew her speech well enough to distinguish her emotions from her usual cold tone.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear - by Ira - June 09, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear - by Ira - June 09, 2019, 11:24 PM