Stone Circle My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
A frown pulled at her lips as she fought for even breath. She did not deserve his kindness. With the sun's light hidden by the land, Ira pushed to her paws to face her father properly. He spoke true words, as he had once faced her, now she must face him and hope he would be kinder than she.

The mountain wolf raised her head, golden eyes meeting a pair just as bright, although her usual strong demeanor had vanished with the last rays of day. I have wronged you so, yet your endless kindness bears down on me. All I have ever given in return must sting with venom. Ira paused, a breath needed to steady herself as her eyes were cast down once more. She was never one to beat around the bush, and today was not the day she would start. I owe you an apology...I can only hope to properly make amends-- amends before I take my leave.

Her eyes flicked up once more. She would not cower away from his gaze. She had to prove her words worth.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear - by Ira - June 09, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear - by Ira - June 10, 2019, 12:57 AM